So, BB ended...

The season of 2020 of Big Brother Finland ended on 29th of November.

As I've stated before, this was the first time I ever watched and followed BB. And now I can finally say for certain that I didn't miss a single episode (we may discuss about how much I focused on each one and how much I remember from them, but that's not the point). In a way I am a litte proud of myself. Should I be proud of that or not, I don't know.

Right now I'm just feeling weird that it's not gonna be part of my daily routine anymore and I can go to bed anytime I please.

Did I enjoy it, though? Was it actually good reality TV? Was it worth it?

People have said that they expected a lot more from this season and that it was way more boring compared to the previous ones. So people wanted more drama, more happenings, more controversion. The characters there were more chill and fun more than dramatic or plain trolls.

I can't lie that I would've liked to see more happenings too, but most of all the show was enjoyable because of the wholesome people there. The personalities and characters, like all people, are not all black and white, but it's clear that the most wholesome and funniest of them all are the most popular and the "bullies" have been voted out. And I think the right person won this season; a humble, chill and funny Joel.

The format really was hooking, and I think the producers knew how to keep the show entertaining and keeping the audience engaged for twelve whole weeks.

I was kinda glad to follow a "boring" season like this since it was rather easy to follow and made feel good to follow the easygoing and even relatable characters. I got to laugh a lot and understand the memes made of BB now.

I might even watch the next season of Big Brother if it happens, who knows.

Comments